Fiscal Incentives Provision to Registered Enterprises
- Exemption from business tax within five (5) years from the start of commercial operations for Large Scale enterprises.
- Exemption from business tax within three (3) years from the start of commercial operations for Medium Scale enterprises.
- Exemption from business tax within two (2) years from the start of commercial operations for Small Scale enterprises.
Effectivity of the Incentives
Any exemption or incentive granted shall take effect only during the next calendar year for a period not exceeding twelve (12) months as may be provided in the ordinance. In the case of shared revenues, the exemption or relief shall only extend to the share of the municipality in the said tax.
What are the application requirements
Documents to be Submitted*
- Seventeen (17) copies of the complete application form to be provided for by the Board
- Seventeen (17 copies of the complete project of the proposed investments to be economically, technically and financially feasible and viable;
- Seventeen (17) copies of its Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws as approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission and Board of Investments, as the case may be;
- Seventeen (17) copies of Certified true copy of Certificate of Registration with Securities and Exchange Commission, Board of Investments and Department of Trade and Industry as the case may be;
- Seventeen (17) copies of the resolution of Directors, in case of corporation, authorizing the filing of application
How much does it cost
Required Filing Fee:
*Filing Fee is non-refundable.
Who can avail of the incentives?
A New or Existing Enterprise can avail the incentive if the nature of its business is included in the Preferred or Priority Investment Areas and has a minimum project cost of 15M upon compliance with the minimum requirements mandated under existing national and local laws and the Constitution.
Criteria / Qualifications for Incentives
||15M – 75M
||Above 75M – 300M
- Place of operation or production is within the territorial jurisdiction of Baliwag, Bulacan.
- The investment or expansion project is among the identified Preferred or Priority Investment Areas.
- The new enterprise will provide employment to the people of Baliwag, labor and administrative to no less than 70%, of the total direct and indirect needed employees.
Registered enterprises which are compliant with the Local Climate Change Action Plan and Green Air Act, as well as the top 10 paying registered business enterprises which forms, supports and manages sports teams for the Sports Development of Baliwag, shall be entitled to additional discount, as provided in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Baliwag Investment Incentive Code.